Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
imoldfashioned said:
suitcaseinterior.jpg

*drool*
This kind of looks like coffin lining (that's a good thing -- my inner goth is coming out!) :)

I recently "won" some things off ebay. They were cheap $$$, too! I love it when I pay less than $10 for an issue! :)

june_1930.jpg

June 1930

feb_34.jpg

February 1934

nov_1935.jpg

November 1935

9f27_1.jpg

February 1945

15 years of good reading!!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Here's a silly picture of me in the aforementioned vintage jacket I got a couple of weeks ago. Not the best picture of it/me (please don't mind the goofy face), but still! I love the color:

julyaug07092.jpg

epr25

Practically Family
I just got these from a buy it now. They look in such great shape! They are a littl small but with the open back I am hoping that they will be ok.

spectator2.jpg
[/IMG]

spectator1.jpg
[/IMG]

leaette

A-List Customer
Lauren said:
Thanks so much, everyone! My shoes are actually from Payless on clearance for about 8 bucks... hehe.

omg! now that i look more closely, i have those same shoes in a kelly green color! i just haven't worn them yet. i don't have anything to wear them with but i had to have them anyway. hahah. i think i got mine for dirt cheap too.

epr25

Practically Family
I won these last night. I paid $148.50 for them. The only reason I mention the price is that I am suffering from really bad buyers remorse! I love these. They are new old stock in a size 8.5. But I feel so incredibly guilty for spending that much. I'm not really even excited about getting them. Am I crazy?

redpeep3.jpg
[/IMG]

redpeep2.jpg
[/IMG]

redpeep1.jpg
[/IMG]

epr25

Practically Family
Thank ou I was hoping you guys could make me feel better. I am scared and a littel embaressed to tell my fiance how much they were. I guess this comes from the curse of shoppnig at thirft shops were everything is under $10 or so. I think I will feel better once they arrive.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
epr25 said:
I won these last night. I paid $148.50 for them. The only reason I mention the price is that I am suffering from really bad buyers remorse! I love these. They are new old stock in a size 8.5. But I feel so incredibly guilty for spending that much. I'm not really even excited about getting them. Am I crazy?

redpeep3.jpg
[/IMG]

What a gorgeous red! About the price, I look at it this way; repro shoes would run you $140-$200 at Remix or Fluevog and you got actual vintage shoes (in a larger size) for the low end of that spectrum. I bet you'll love them once they're on your feet too. Be sure to let us know when they arrive!

Laughing Magpie

One of the Regulars
epr25:
Sometimes for a reality check I go out and look at new modern designer shoes - yesterday I was drooling over some beautiful red '30s inspired heels for $300+ at my local funky new shoe store. It might not feel sometimes like you got a good deal by vintage standards, but it's still a very good deal compared to new! Your shoes are super-cute! :)

Jen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats