Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Babydoll said:
I also got her first party dress. Pink with black flocking. Three layers of crinoline under the skirt!

pinkandblackflockedpartydress.jpg

Miss Lily got to wear this dress for Easter yesterday:

easterdress2_040410.jpg

(This is her "get me outta this thing" look. Poor baby. It's hard to be a Party Girl all the time.)

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
kamikat said:
I love the retro lawn furniture. I think I need the glider!
At my store, the gliders were on sale. I think the sign said that the sale runs through the 15th. They were $98, which was $30 off.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Soffts. Got them on sale for half the retail price, and then the guy knocked off an extra $10. They really are very comfy for heels.

31ovZmvHcnL._SS500_.jpg

spacegirlblues

New in Town
I just got these in the mail today. Sorry if they might be a bit big!

shoex.jpg

gb1u.jpg

Never worn 30s oxfords :)
I bought them to match a dress, but I've discovered they match a whole lot more.

m_luvsartdeco

One of the Regulars
100_1583.jpg

I just got these on ebay...unfortunately, the frame is a bit too small for my face :(

these are the ones I wear daily...yes, they are actually prescription as I can't see past 3 feet....but I wanted to get different styles...guess I gotta keep looking :)

100_1576.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
m_luvsartdeco said:
I just got these on ebay...unfortunately, the frame is a bit too small for my face :(

Oh, that's too bad, they really are cute.

I've never found a pair of vintage frames that fit. The ear pieces are always too short! And then there are all the opticians who don't want to touch vintage frames.

poggleberry

One of the Regulars
I'm so pleased with my new glasses I purchased today from TKMaxx £4.99 (RRP£125.00), what a bargain, going to get Dead Men's Spex to put some lenses in for me, he does a great job. Can't decide if to just get clear prescription lenses or sunglass lenses put in, what do you think?
CIMG2950.jpg

CIMG2954.jpg

CIMG2955.jpg

December

One of the Regulars
My glasses are from Dead Men's Spex. I have some glasses I bought on Etsy a while back and want to get prescription sunglass lenses in them. I was thinking of asking him to do it but wasn't sure if they'd do that if I hadn't bought the lenses from them.

I think I'll send them an email and see what they say.

I think they'd be best as sunglasses. If you wear glasses every day, you'd have to make sure your make up/ outfit didn't clash with the red otherwise.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
spacegirlblues said:

:eek: Well that's the "most beautiful shoes of the year" award 2010 done then!!:)

I'm speechless.....

Where oh where, oh where did you buy them do tell, pretty, pretty please?????:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points