Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
I just bought these sunnies, and I simply can not wait for them to arrive!!!
100_1287.JPG

imported_miss_molly

Familiar Face
Wow, I am so jealous of those sunnies!

Managed to nab this for just a couple of pounds - nothing special but I've been searching for a handy little purse like this for ages :)

vintage.jpg

(sorry for the huge picture, I'm just a tad computer illiterate and can't work out how to get it smaller!)

SayCici

Practically Family
il_430xN.129726511.jpg

Always wanted this but always missed it on eBay! So simple but incredibly cute.

I also just got Lauren's 30s sportswear pattern and Colette Pattern's Sencha blouse.. seriously done with the spending now. ;)

miss molly - if your image is hosted on Photobucket, there should be an "edit" option, and after clicking on that there's another option to resize it (they offer generic options like small, medium, large).

Miss Sis

One Too Many
We just bought an Art Deco fireplace for our dining room. We will have a different fire basket in it. It's being taken out of a house that's being modernised and is apparently from 1935 which is like, *my* year of the 1930s. I always end up with things from that year! Yay!

BpTW8QBmkKGrHqYOKjEubpJPsLLBLq1G-1.jpg

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
SugarKitten said:
"Dainty" is usually not my thing, but I'm hoping the cardi stays on the fun, and not the 'grandma' side of things.

SugarKitten, I would say given how awesome that cardi is for your *bosoms* (as my great aunt Laura would say), you don't need to worry too much about grandma. ;)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Miss Sis said:
We just bought an Art Deco fireplace for our dining room. We will have a different fire basket in it. It's being taken out of a house that's being modernised and is apparently from 1935 which is like, *my* year of the 1930s. I always end up with things from that year! Yay!

BpTW8QBmkKGrHqYOKjEubpJPsLLBLq1G-1.jpg

AACK! I'm SO excited for you!!! Congrats!!

Lily Amelia

New in Town
I've been building up a collection of vintage-inspired dresses lately but had a visit to Camden last weekend and fell in love with this dress in a vintage shop. I'm not sure how old it is, maybe only 80s but the colours caught my eye and I just had to have it!

DSCN7385-vi.jpg

DSCN7384-vi.jpg

I think it'll go nice with my pink hair!

D

Deleted member 12480

Have Been Waiting an AGE for this!

Picture39.jpg

Picture41.jpg

got it off ebay. Its green tweed and possibly handmade - it looks very sewing machine-y and there are not tags whatsoever.

I LOVE it and it fits perfectly.

xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana