Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
DSC03120+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

This fur collar from a thriftstore. I also recently bought a silver fox (stola), but I wasn't sure people appreciated that here :)

DSC02928+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

And I found this ring, it was all dirty but I cleaned it and now its pretty

Beautiful collar and ring!

I think it's safe to say some ladies here like vintage fur and some do not. Feel free to post, I don't think there are any rules!
X
BD

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Miss Sofia and Marzena - thank you both! I have a small collection of chrome items like cocktail shakers and sugar/creamer sets and am always tempted to buy more than one of the same thing - it takes a lot of resolve not to!

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
It's been a while since I dropped by - gorgeous finds lately, as usual, ladies!
A few days ago I got offered a great job, so I treated myself to these sterling silver screw-back earrings from etsy today. With a big move to a new city coming up I could only afford a small treat, but nonetheless I thought these were cute!

il_570xN.207630325.jpg

Miss sofia

One Too Many
OOh lovely! I trust the wedding went well. I did have a peek on your blog and you looked so radiant and lovely. We need more pics. I liked the honeymoon pics too, you both look so happy! (I got a warm glow i did)!

Congrats on the new job.

Miss S x

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
thank you Miss S!! :) It was a lovely day, one of those super hot sunny days we had a week ago! I was boiling in my dress! I'll post some more wedding pictures on the blog soon! Still waiting on some xx

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Marzena - thank you - that's a lovely compliment!

LinaSofia - I had a little peek at your blog too and must say you both looked fabulous on your Big Day and so happy! Your dress was so simple and elegant (and I loved your hydrangea bouquet - I had hydrangeas for my wedding also in each flower display - such a romantic (and underrated!) flower. Congrats also on your new job - well done!

Your new earrings are so sweet - I also have to add how much I ADORE your cream bag you have on your blog - it is fabulous!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hi Lina,

I adore your earrings; so sweet!

I just went and looked at your blog also. Congratulations to you and your husband! The photos are amazing and your dress is stunning. And the palace...WOW!

X
BD

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Miss G & Black Dahlia - thank you both so much :) we had a lovely day. Miss G, that 60s bag was an ebay find and I think it only cost me about £10! One of those fab flukes that happen all too rarely these days! :) xx

Marzena

One of the Regulars
So your heart is now coming with a key - and with a copy - that should make matters more ...ump...secure?
Lovely conceept and how nice for you to be able to give yourself a reward.
Would it be indiscreet to ask what agreat job is? (feel free to disregard!)

It's been a while since I dropped by - gorgeous finds lately, as usual, ladies!
A few days ago I got offered a great job, so I treated myself to these sterling silver screw-back earrings from etsy today. With a big move to a new city coming up I could only afford a small treat, but nonetheless I thought these were cute!

il_570xN.207630325.jpg

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
Marzena - indeed! Well I only offer the key to my husband of course :). I'm a romantic so the earrings appealed to me.
the job is a research post at a university (I've just finished my PhD), it's a great job just because it's the kind of job I wanted :).

MissLaurieMarie

One of the Regulars
Marzena - indeed! Well I only offer the key to my husband of course :). I'm a romantic so the earrings appealed to me.
the job is a research post at a university (I've just finished my PhD), it's a great job just because it's the kind of job I wanted :).

Congrats LinaSofia - both on the marriage and the job! You'll have many happy successes in the future, I'm sure :D

Esme

One of the Regulars
Ah, I did a shop today and got some nice things! I got a pair of croc embossed loafers, a white blouse, a blue blouse, a robe, a white slip, and two sweaters. I have my eye on a dress on Etsy, too, that is actual 40's vintage, not just "inspired" like I wear most of the time, but I having a hard time convincing myself to spring for it. I also have a couple of hats I should post pictures of. I will try to get pictures up next week. Everything is in the wash right now.

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
I love them so much I also got the black and white, and may love these even more.
images

After 2 weeks of calling round Clark's head office and a variety of stores, I finally got hold of a pair of these! I'm so happy! They're really comfy :)

I really can't fault Clarks, they've gone above and beyond the call of duty to get me a pair.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
After 2 weeks of calling round Clark's head office and a variety of stores, I finally got hold of a pair of these! I'm so happy! They're really comfy :)

I really can't fault Clarks, they've gone above and beyond the call of duty to get me a pair.

I have a pair of these and not only are they gorgeous, but super comfy as well. Enjoy!

W-D Forties

Practically Family

Can I add my congrats LinaSofia on your doubly good news! These things come in threes you know, so you must be due some more good news soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21