Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I bought a twin set awhile ago & it finally arrived, I *love* it. I'm also wearing the skirt from the Heyday! 40's suit.
6280962697_7d7445e552.jpg
6281472594_a23ddbda67.jpg

I so love your twin set! So cute Lolly!
X
BD

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Wow a piece of Audrey Hepburn's stationary. How wonderful! And I love the movie Sabrina, she could not be more adorable in it.

Thanks Ginfizz! It's nice to have something belonging to her as it will be a very, very, very, very long time (ice rink in Hades type of thing) before I get to own one of her gowns!

Marzena

One of the Regulars
Miss G, how beautiful everything is.
As to AH's wardrobe, why , your b&w set truly is something she would try on.
Long live classics!

W-D Forties

Practically Family
I do W D Forties, I'll post a pic of it later today. Overall I'm very happy with it. The fit is very good, the sleeves are a little long. It's definitely a spring suit though.

It looks lovely in the pictures but I wasn't sure about the fabric, it sounded a little modern and lightweight.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I thought this would be lovely for the upcoming party season:

il_570xN_280285738.jpg

This dress is lovely on and in mint condition:

il_570xN_276756327.jpg

il_570xN_276756447.jpg

This has a few small rips near the hem which I hope my tailor can fix:

il_570xN_279189784.jpg

This Lanz shift dress will be great for every day wear:

il_570xN_257025201.jpg

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
I bought this dress at a antique store last weekend. It has no tag but you can see where one was cut out of it so I know nothing about it and I am terrible at putting dates on clothing. If anyone can take a guess at it that would be great!

photo2.jpg
[/IMG]

And an close up of the design.

photo-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Rosie_Beau

One of the Regulars
100_0269.jpg

This pic has also been posted in the "what are you wearing today" thread but It's one of my most recent purchases. I got it last weekend from my favourite vintage shop in Lincoln (Tastey Vintage). It was in the window display and after not much convincing my boyfriend got me to try it on. Once it was on it was mine, all mine! Haha! It's fantastic and woolen so it's super cosy. And just the night before I had been saying I need more winter clothes. It were fate!
That day I also got a cloche hat but I'm taking it to my sister to consult her on it's possible age and cleaning it. Will post a picture after that!

Drappa

One Too Many
I haven't posted here in ages, so excuse the whole list! I also still haven't taken photos of things not bought online, but will do so soon.
A new Jaeger coat after my old coat got ruined
KGrHqVlEE5z7L7GPMBOo9P3QmQ60_12.jpg

A 40s style wool skirt
KGrHqMOKkUE6QjieT7BOmwtp8W-Q60_3.jpg

A full velvet skirt
10-f1550.jpg

A 60s corduroy dress
503387316_o.jpg
503387375_tp.jpg

Another corduroy dress by Henry Rosenfeld
517891420_o.jpg

A beret that goes with my elbow length leather gloves and navy cape
KGrHqZlYE6CBpm5-BOm00mTFVQ60_3.jpg

and a pair of boots
20348538_A_p.jpg

Winter can come!

Last edited:

lareine

A-List Customer
and a pair of boots
20348538_A_p.jpg

Winter can come!
Ooooh, those are GREAT boots. Where did you get them from?

I got new shoes myself. They are probably not very authentic in style but they are really comfy and go with my best summer dresses, so I should get lots of wear out of them over the next few months!
image1xl.jpg

Drappa

One Too Many
They're quite similar to the Maddie Anns, which I got last year from Clarks - I hope they're as comfy anyway!

Oh and that woollen skirt is dreamy, Drappa, but you know I love anything you buy!! x

Aww, thank you Kate! We really do have scarily similar tastes, don't we?! I just received the boots five minutes ago and they are too small, so will try to exchange them tomorrow. They have good reviews anyway, so I hope they are comfy. The skirt is last season (or year?) Zara and cost £0.99 if you can believe it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto