Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Ladies I have been naughty and spending a little bit more than I should:eek: but I promised myself I'll be good from now on! Here are two items I won on ebay last week (just waiting for them to arrive).

First I have this cute little skirt suit:
B4LQmkKGrHqYOKiYEyCRVnMvBMpyebDL0_3.jpg

And then this lovely white skirt with gold chain detail:
B4BriQBmkKGrHqVisEydoDChqVBMpykI43i0_3.jpg

I've also purchased a new roll on girdle (I don't think pictures are needed!) and my nanny gave me a lovely red patent 50s style handbag.

Very cute love the blue one. Oh and I got the Nannie thing. I just received a cute 60s(?) basket purse from my husbands Nanny's estate only she was a Nonny instead of a Nanny.

SheBear74

Practically Family
I found this hat at the Goodwill today and had to buy it. I don't know if it's vintage or even how exactly to wear it, but for 1.99 I grabbed it... :)

utf-8BSU1HMDA4NzktMjAxMDEwMjUtMTQwNi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA4ODAtMjAxMDEwMjUtMTQwNy5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA4ODEtMjAxMDEwMjUtMTQwOC5qcGc.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
It's an Evans compact (I hadn't heard of them prior to this) but I take it that it is a good name....

One of the best. It is amazing. I like to make up things in my head when I see stuff that is pristine like that.
Maybe a former beau gave it to the gal and her new honey didn't take it too well.

texasgirl

One Too Many
Man you girls! I do believe she wore a beautiful fluffy dress to the dance. Anyway, I'm not remaking the movie. I don't know why I even bother

MissElainey

Familiar Face
Wear what you want to, Texasgirl! In the movie anyway, Frenchy wore capri pants, a poodle skirt, the pencil skirt was part of her beauty school uniform, and she wore a big floofy yellow dress to the dance. I would love to see a pic when you're done with it all!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I became obssessed with vintage collars and scarves after buying the 1930's Sears cataloge book and could never really find any. The give alot of measurements in the book though so I am going to try my hand at making some.

D

Deleted member 12480

without wanting to get too involved, this is how i have always picture frenchie

75474_181240_1.jpg

:) xxx

Wire9Vintage

A-List Customer
Smuterella, That is one fabulous hat! I hope the bee doesn't end up meaning anything weird, because it's GORGEOUS! (I like bees:)

Do you have it yet, or are you awaiting its arrival?

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town
Lucky Buys!

I'm a sucker for anything cheap!
Bought a gorgeous pair of black patent shoes for £1.04 on ebay, they have a lovely art deco styl front with a bow!
Got a ST Michael Shirt with Green stripes for £3.00
and a Sharkskin skirt for £16!! It looks purple but its actualy Ruby Red!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda