Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
I just got this 50s dress and matching bolero.... I'm so excited! :) I've got my eye on another dress and bolero set on etsy as well, that I will buy tomorrow if my car passes its MOT! :D (if it needs work done to it, I can't afford it! Let's hope it's a new dress rather than new break pads... :D)

il_570xN.229549569.jpg

it needs the hem re-stitching but otherwise it should be in fabulous nick.

I also bought this straw hat on ebay
safe_image.php

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
naturailizer.jpg

ringsend.jpg

Just got these two shoes off of Ebay. Both are sold out in stores, the Anthropologie one on the bottom has been sold out since last year I believe, so just imagine my sheer joy at finding it in my size! Yay!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I just got this 50s dress and matching bolero.... I'm so excited! :) I've got my eye on another dress and bolero set on etsy as well, that I will buy tomorrow if my car passes its MOT! :D (if it needs work done to it, I can't afford it! Let's hope it's a new dress rather than new break pads... :D)

il_570xN.229549569.jpg

it needs the hem re-stitching but otherwise it should be in fabulous nick.

I also bought this straw hat on ebay
safe_image.php

So sweet, I love this set!
X
BD

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Lady Day, those 30s shoes are incredible!! What a find; I'm glad they're so comfortable, too.

Miss Golightly, you should just have your own thread lol. You have to have one of the best vintage dress collections ever!! I love that striped number with the big sash-- adorable.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
LinaSofia - thank you - you have two fabulous finds there - love the colour of the dress with the bolero and I agree - the bows on the pink dress are adorable!

RodeoRose - thank you - I can never resist stripes!!!!!!

Tifa

Familiar Face
I drool over lovely vintage dresses all the time on Ebay and Etsy, but it's hard to order with the postage and toll from US (most of the time) and not knowing if they would fit.

But, I found this dress when shopping this Saturday.
It's in great condition and suits perfect!
I'm never this lucky with my shopping here in Sweden.
Found the heels at the same time, but not very visible.

tifa1_140021868.jpg

tifa2_140022010.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails