Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Blondie

Practically Family
lyburnum said:
I just won this for £13! :D

-1.jpg
-2.jpg
-3.jpg

It needs taking in, but that shouldn't be too bad as there's the centre seam down the back.

Ohhhhh that dress is fabulous !!!!

Foofoogal

Banned
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.'
Mahatma Gandhi
:eek:fftopic:

I love your byline.
This IMHO definitely seperates the boys from the men. Unforgiveness poisons and kills and I have seen it way too many times. So sad.

zaika

One Too Many
Found some cool stuff today. I went over my budget by $20, but I was excited to find these things.

a lovely apron

DSC06611.jpg

these 78's were $2 a pop...and they are all in great condition. i was tempted to buy the whole box.

DSC06613.jpg

this is a sample book of various Christmas cards you can get personalized. i'm going to copy them to card stock this year for my christmas cards.

DSC06624.jpg

DSC06629.jpg

christmas name labels from 1928.

DSC06631.jpg

DSC06632.jpg

a shirley temple brand scrapbook full of head shots of actors and actresses (mae west, joan crawford, etc) and cut outs from magazines. i believe the date would be 1935.

DSC06636.jpg

these i thought were cute

DSC06634.jpg
DSC06635.jpg

Aurora

One of the Regulars
zaika - Did the cat legs come with the 78's?

Lovely finds ladies, I've just found a £1 at the bottom of my bag, I'm off shopping tomorrow.. Will report back! ;)

zaika

One Too Many
lol lol my cat just wanted to be included i guess. the moment i spread out the apron, she sat right down on it. i didn't have the heart to shoo her away. :D

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
I got this:
l_c0e21d79458f8426b1c4b8ec14c4b6b5.jpg

I'm gonna have the best house ever. Of course, I might be a bit biased. ;)

Thanks a million for the heads up Pink!! I found another big Lots and they had a bunch of them in all the colors! I ended up getting the blue one for myself and the green one for my daughter.. She is so excited about her fancy clock! ;)

I also scored this little lady at Toys'R'Us today.... I just happened to glance behind me and see the phone they had, and then this beauty, and she was on sale for $34.99!!! A sweet deal that I couldn't pass up! Finally we again have a record player!:D

cr711re_LG.gif

I'd have of course bought the red one, but all they had was pink, which was fine with me! So Pink, my sweet, Here's a head's up right back to you! ;)
65% off!! :D

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
~*Red*~ said:
Thanks a million for the heads up Pink!! I found another big Lots and they had a bunch of them in all the colors! I ended up getting the blue one for myself and the green one for my daughter.. She is so excited about her fancy clock! ;)

I also scored this little lady at Toys'R'Us today.... I just happened to glance behind me and see the phone they had, and then this beauty, and she was on sale for $34.99!!! A sweet deal that I couldn't pass up! Finally we again have a record player!:D

cr711re_LG.gif

I'd have of course bought the red one, but all they had was pink, which was fine with me! So Pink, my sweet, Here's a head's up right back to you! ;)
65% off!! :D

My Big Lot's don't have the clock :( :( :(

wowandflutter

New in Town
balboa2c.gif

i found a pair of the remix balboa style shoes at buffalo exchange yesterday!! originally $188 (although now on sale for $119), i bought them for $15!!! they appear to have never been worn... the bottoms are flawless!
for those of you who don't have a buffalo exchange near you, they're a buy-sell-trade mostly second-hand & sometimes a little bit of vintage type of place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24