Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Miss Jay said:
arisallenred.jpg

I have been thinking about buying a pair of these shoes in the beige for AAAAAAGGGGGES, but recently got a vintage pair of shoes in a similar colour, so now I'm thinking about the red!

I've been able to try them on for size somewhere but can't decide whether it is cheaper to buy from the US and have them sent to the UK (risking having to pay Customs charges) or just pay the higher UK price and less postage (and NO custom fees!) :p

SugarKitten

One of the Regulars
Miss Jay! I love the beige shoes. I can think of about a billion ways to wear them. The red are super cute, but I would have been waaaay more tempted by the others!

SayCici Please say we get to see the suit on? It's really smart on the mannequin.

Foofoogal - I'm pretty brand-blind (I bit on purpose), but the man who sold it said that even the box was worth some money. It was "expensive" by my standard, but only because I think of it like wine - it's only a fun surprise if it's cheap!

Great deal on the bag MJrules - but the pattern is love!

Jennifer Lynn

One of the Regulars
Miss Jay said:
I ordered two pairs of shoes today:
arisallenred.jpg

Thanks for the encouragement, oh ye of the 'should I could I' thread :)
(BTW I always intended to buy the red ones, only had doubts about the others). Postage for two is only slightly more than for one!

Miss Jay - I hope the red shoes work out for you. They are gorgeous! And they are also very comfortable (just got a pair in black).

Laura Chase

One Too Many
I got these beautiful Faryl Robin shoes on eBay for just $4.25! I was stoked! They are amazing, well made and the leather is soft and beautifully braided. The model is called Canary.

3662621404_c2e95b1c63.jpg

3661823371_890bef606a.jpg

3662625836_1a69b1e1c3.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Picture2-4.png

Those catalin buttons in the lower left (two unused cards!) are worth more than what I paid for the whole shoot! :D
There is a SCALOP RULER in there!!! Squeeee!!

LD

Harpy

New in Town
My latest vintage fashion finds...

laurel-brooch-earrings.jpg

They're not a matched set but they're close! And they were eBay bargains. Oh eBay, how I love you and hate you. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points