Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage buttons

Kimberly

Practically Family
I know there are quite a few ladies here who collect buttons. I have a small collection and sometimes I just like to stare at them and picture what I could put them on. Anyhow, I need one of them for a dress so I took some out and photographed some of my favorites. Do any of you have any buttons worthy of a picture? If so please share as I love to oogle them. Also any ideas or projects you have done with buttons would be greatly apprecated as I have so many now, I need to get creative with them.

Here are two pics of mine.

ButtonsFullview.jpg

Closeup of my favorites. The glass ones are so dreamy and I wish I had more than two.

buttonfaves.jpg

Shearer

Practically Family
Kimberly and Lady Day, your buttons are fabulous.

I can't create a garment to save my life, but I love when seamstresses add that extra special touch with neato buttons! :)

Kimberly

Practically Family
LD, I love those buttons!! I actually have a couple of stray buttons that look like the ones you have that reminded me of belt buckles. In fact, that's what I thought they were. I love the packaging on the first set and am so jealous of your red ones. I have a hard time finding cute red buttons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy