Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

TheSweaterGirl

New in Town
I just bought this pattern. I don't ski, but I think it will be a great look this winter anyway.

mönster6.jpg

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lady Day said:
patternbooklets.jpg

5 of the pattern catalogs are NRA marked. Got them all for a real swell price!

LD

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please please say they are a realistic size and that you will copy them - I have been looking for the bottom left two forever!

So beautiful.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
il_570xN.178971633.jpg

I love this pattern and the size is perfect but my favorite part is the note on the envelope which reads
"Dear Mother, This is the one that I like for your dress and please make your collar and cuffs this way too. It is beautiful. And look how pretty this one is for a summer dress made of dark blue voile with white dots."

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Miss 1929 said:
OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please please please say they are a realistic size and that you will copy them - I have been looking for the bottom left two forever!

So beautiful.

These are pattern magazines, alas, no patterns.

LD

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deadpandiva said:
il_570xN.178971633.jpg

I love this pattern and the size is perfect but my favorite part is the note on the envelope which reads
"Dear Mother, This is the one that I like for your dress and please make your collar and cuffs this way too. It is beautiful. And look how pretty this one is for a summer dress made of dark blue voile with white dots."

What a sweet note! Love that , it's like a little peek into the past.
I can totally see you in the one on the left, in green of course.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Miss 1929 said:
What a sweet note! Love that , it's like a little peek into the past.
I can totally see you in the one on the left, in green of course.
I got it for that view and plan to make it up in green. When I make the other view I plan to take the note writer's suggestion and make it in blue voile with white dots.

TheSweaterGirl

New in Town
Land-O-LakesGal said:
Love it so cute I think its about the only way you could get me to wear stir up pantslol

Stir up pants isn't really a favourite of mine either but I'll make an exception for these lol

I'll have to start looking for a nice wool now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy