Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I've been waiting for this one for a long time. I first saw it on a retail site in a 38 for a very high price and by the time I made up my mind, it was gone. It's been on eBay alot, but always in a 30. This one is still small, but it's much easier to grade than a 30.
411752832_o.jpg

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Love, love, love that.

I just put several patterns up min my Etsy shop, ladies (am in the directory at the top of the PR). I broke a tooth and need to pay for the work.

If there is more than one thing there that you want, I am of course happy to combine shipping and so on. And I hope my Fedorables get these, they are really cute!

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
I bought a big lot of patterns at an estate sale a few weeks ago. I bought them to resell, but I couldn't resist keeping a few for myself. Now to find time to sew them -

100_8200.JPG

100_8203.JPG

HepKitty

One Too Many
just bought this one, and I'm making the one on the left in a red fabric with a fan type pattern

These came from the 2nd round from Mom

lots of aprons

mostly dresses but a couple pairs of pants. blouses too, will see if I can get pix

a60189280868.jpg

POCKETS!!!

HepKitty

One Too Many
Hepkitty being a short lady I love those proportioned patterns I have been looking for them lately.
And the one above oh sister thats a good un

This is the first proportioned one that I've seen. sure the new ones have double lines telling you where to lengthen or short ---> here but I think I will like having it all spelled out for me

Miss_Becky

Familiar Face
Hey Ladies, Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet, or if anyone knows at all...but moms patterns . com has listed some AWESOME out of print repro patterns, quite a few in larger sizing as well! Just click on the "just arrived" button.

Some really great patterns featured today, too bad I am broke :( ... Wanted to give the heads up to all the Fedora Lounge dressmakers before they're all gone! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21