Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sidekick wanted

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Wolf,
I do not qualify by your 'standards' for a sidekick, but if a position opens up for suave but unscrupulous aristocratic rival...

Photo207.jpg

Chainsaw

Suspended
First off Mr. Wolf, 13 is not a number you should wish to use, unless you are born with it. It is a burden, I am sure. Secondly, this day, and age has very few teachers, that actually have anything to offer a Novice. Sidekick though, that might sound interesting. I'm sure I'm faster with a shovel, than any of these guys are with a gun. If you ever need help changing a tire, you know who to call.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
Boy, Matt, you sure resurrected an old post of mine. lol
Yeps, you're hired. You look like you'd a great rival.
Chainsaw, Box 13 is a reference to a 1940s radio show: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_13 In fact all of it was based on pulp, radio and movie references.
And about your quotation, I don't know what it means.

Yours truly,
Johnny Wolf

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
The Wolf said:
Boy, Matt, you sure resurrected an old post of mine. lol
Yeps, you're hired. You look like you'd a great rival.
Yours truly,
Johnny Wolf

Fantastic, now I just have to figure out an evil scheme, capture you, explain it, then get foiled by your sidekick while doing so.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
StetsonHomburg said:
Sidekicks? Rivals?...... Box 13's!!! What has this world come to?

P.S. I allways knew you were evil Yeps! lol

I bet you figured it out when I took the curl out of my St. Regis, turning it into a fedora.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner