Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Silk Dress Shirts (Where to buy?)

BORNinWRONGera

New in Town
silk shirts cheap

if you ever get a chance my brother in law just returned from malaysia and he had to buy 2 extra suitcases to bring back clothes hand made silk shirts for arround 20 dollars u.s i belive he paid in euro about 15$ . The suits and slacks he brought back were amazing. I dont know if there is any on line options but its worth looking into.;)

geo

Another sad thing about the times we live in: having to go to Malaysia, Thailand, etc. to get good quality clothes at reasonable prices.

The Mad Hatter

A-List Customer
Another sad thing about the times we live in: having to go to Malaysia, Thailand, etc. to get good quality clothes at reasonable prices.

What is even sadder is that nowadays, a serious development known as "medical tourism" is developing whereby people are going to Malaysia, Thailand, etc. to get good medical care at reasonable prices.

A sideline of the medical tourism business would be to hook up with Asian tailors while there. "Get your tummy tucked and then get fitted for your new suit."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24