Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smelly shoes!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
This is the 2nd best thread ever (just shy of the men of the lounge)! I have dancer feet which equals gross, ugly, messed up, gnarley, smelly feet... I am so thankful for this thread! lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
PolkaDotMeggie said:
Hmm Lolita, I would not worry about your feet. My husband has 10 years of military feet which equals smelly, blistery, knobby rough feet. I use Burt's Bees Foot oitment on his....

Bwhahaha I am sure he could then challange me to a foot-off, but still for a gal... my feet are rank! lol Will have to take a look at Burt's Bees if it can tackle the US Military, then it should be able to tackle my uggs!

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Haha Burt's Bee's does have some swell products. I have found them to be reliable and very effective. You might want to try it :) And if not, then just keep wearing cute shoes... no one will care if your feet are not pristine.

You see...This is why men should not poke their noses in here.....literally and figuratively.They might learn things they dont wish to learn in the PR.....shatter illusions etc.
Well put. We don't want them to know we are not flawless... although some sure look it! This leads me back to the thread on stretch marks.... If your man cares enough about you, then he won't care about imperfections.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Miss Neecerie said:
You see...

This is why men should not poke their noses in here.....literally and figuratively.

They might learn things they dont wish to learn in the PR.....shatter illusions etc.

Bah... there is no illusion... I like to think that maybe if they poke their nose around and see just what we go through, then they may be more patient with us when we try on 32789432 dresses and say we have nothing to wear. :)

Foofoogal

Banned
They might learn things they dont wish to learn in the PR.....shatter illusions etc.

Oh yes. The best is yet to come. Wait till you get 50 like me. I am convinced old people have secrets about our bodies that are like acts of passage or something. Things happen that noone ever speaks of in public or ever anywhere in fact.
To men and women in fact. My honey and I compare notes and it is amusing. lol
Something's Gotta Give movie with Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton is the only movie I have ever seen that at least hints of stuff.

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Oh I wish I had asked this question last year befor chucking a perfectly good pair of vans that absolutley stunk, due to wearing them without socks. lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn