Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*Sniff*

retromom147

One of the Regulars
Okay, I'm just crying on anyone's shoulder right now...My husband just left yesterday for Re-deployment. He did 5 years already (in the Army) and went to Iraq twice already. Now he's gone again. *sniff*
Just sharing and hoping everone sends prayers and best wishes his way. Hugs all

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
I am so sorry! :( I know what you are going through. My husband has been gone since last January and isn't due back until April. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything. There is nothing worse than not having someone who knows what you are going through. I know from experience.

The Shirt

Practically Family
My sincerest gratitude goes out to your family for making this sacrifice. I cannot imagine having my loved one gone for so long. I hope you know that many people are praying for his safe return and that we are thankful every day for what families, wives and husbands are going thru.

Hopefully the lounge can divert some attention and keep you from feeling too lonely! Besides when he comes back - you can knock him out with some fabulous retro hairdos. Right?

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
God, I hope that everything will be okay for your husband!!! What you said broke my heart!!!! All my support and friendship............
Pennycarrol...

ShortClara

One Too Many
God Bless all of you! My prayers are with you both - what a brave family you are!! I can't imagine how strong you are

Foofoogal

Banned
My prayers are with you both. Hang in there. Have had 4 nephews over in Iraq with 2 doing two tours but all are back safely. Freedom is never Free. Thank you both for your sacrifices.

pgoat

One Too Many
Thanks indeed.

Hopefully they'll all be home for good soon. (no Politics intended - just wishing all our servicemen/women will be out of harm's way asap)

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
*Big Hugs* I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling, my thoughts and best wishes to you and your husband. I hope the time flies by and you're back together soon.

retromom147

One of the Regulars
You have all just brightened my evening...and he's called to say he's settled at his new base so I'm okay for now. You are all so sweet, hugs to all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic