Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Something non-vintage cute to share

Elaina

One Too Many
I have a birthday coming up (explains alot doesn't it, that I'm an aries?) and my mom just called to tell me my son asked how to make me a Hello Kitty cake.

My son is 8, hates anything to do with Hello Kitty (remind me to tell you of the kleenex story) and it was cute. So it seems this weekend he's going to bake a cake, print a head off, cut around it and ice it to get the ears, then spend his allowance on candy for the face and get a flower.

Not vintage at all, but it was too cute I had to share.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Squeeee! That's just adorable Elaina! He seems like a really thoughtful, charming boy.:)

And a very happy birthday to you! I hope it's wonderful!:eusa_clap

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
that's so cute!! i'm sure it's going to be adorable.

i swear, it's things like that that make kids worth all the effort. not that i have any. but the kid i nanny drew HIS FIRST HAPPY FACE EVER on my valentine and told his mom it was a picture of me! i got tears in my eyes, and he's not even mine :eek:

Naama

Practically Family
Oh! Thats so sweet! But, you shouldn't know it by now! Your mother spoiled the suprise! ;)
Tell us how the cake turned out!

Happy birthady!

Naama

Elaina

One Too Many
Well, I had to know because the ingredients have to pretty much magically appear out of thin air for him. He's not quite 8, and baking a cake is a litte out of his range (okay, the whole thing is really), and I don't think my husband can make one, and have all that ready for him when he gets home from school.

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
What a thoughtful little guy! And Happy Birthday (early!) I can understand why this would create a "proud mommy" moment! You must be doing one heck of a job raising him!

This story reminds me of why I want one (child) *pokes tummy* Really, any time now!

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
:) Oh how sweet. I think it's wonderful and cute that he would go and make a special cake for you outta somthing he dislikes. Goes to show how much he loves you :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk