Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson 6X Open Road Fur Felt Cowboy Hat - SFOPRD-052661 7 5/8 Silver Belly Slightly Used

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I bought this hat new a couple of months ago and have worn it 2 times only. Like new condition, it is just a big for me.

Open Road Box.JPG

Stetson’s Description:
This is the Stetson 6X Open Road rancher fur cowboy hat popularized by presidents Truman, Johnson, and Eisenhower. Fur cowboy hat features 2 3/4" bound edge hat brim and slightly rolled center crease hat crown. Stetson hats are known the world over for innovative western styling on the highest quality cowboy hats around. Stetson cowboy hats set the standard that cowboys have come to trust. From timeless fur felt Stetson cattleman hats, to convenient Stetson crushable wool hats, to sun-shading Stetson straw hats, Stetson western hats fit your needs and your western hat style. Cowboy hat crown height and brim width may vary slightly.

Item Specifications
• 6X Fur Felt
• Made in USA
• Classic Rancher Look That Never Goes Out Of Style
• Choose a genuine fur felt hat for better quality and long-wearing durability
• Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.

I bought this hat new a couple of months ago and have worn it 2 times only. Like new condition, it is just a big for me.

Stetson’s Description:
This is the Stetson 6X Open Road rancher fur cowboy hat popularized by presidents Truman, Johnson, and Eisenhower. Fur cowboy hat features 2 3/4" bound edge hat brim and slightly rolled center crease hat crown. Stetson hats are known the world over for innovative western styling on the highest quality cowboy hats around. Stetson cowboy hats set the standard that cowboys have come to trust. From timeless fur felt Stetson cattleman hats, to convenient Stetson crushable wool hats, to sun-shading Stetson straw hats, Stetson western hats fit your needs and your western hat style. Cowboy hat crown height and brim width may vary slightly.

Item Specifications
• 6X Fur Felt
• Made in USA

Stetson’s Description:

Item Specifications
• 6X Fur Felt
• Made in USA

$80.00 plus shipping (+- $10 CONUS)

or

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...29466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner