Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Royal Deluxe Stetsonian?

Bigpabby79

New in Town
Where can I order a Black Stetson Royal Deluxe open crown Stetsonian in size 7-1/8? I found one on SterlingLeather.com and ordered it only to have my order canceled?

Did you try Bencraft? They might be among the first places I would call. 888.236.2723 (toll free) | 718-438.9649 (new york)

Or maybe Delmonico Hatters? 203-787-4086 Toll Free: 1-866-470-HATS (4287)

Or contact Stetson directly, and let them point you in the right direction, if possible. Black IS a nice choice! Good luck!!

Bigpabby79

New in Town
Thank you sir, I did contact Stetson by email and have yet to hear back from them. Delmonico had every color but black. I'll have to check out Bencraft for sure. Yessir I'm definitely set on having one in black, again thank you.

shrek

Familiar Face
I ordered and received one in mink color from sterling leather. A very nice hat. Not trying to start anything just going to say this is not my first order from them and have always had very good service. They really went the extra mile to help me get hats. Sorry you didn't have same experience.

I ordered and received one in mink color from sterling leather. A very nice hat. Not trying to start anything just going to say this is not my first order from them and have always had very good service. They really went the extra mile to help me get hats. Sorry you didn't have same experience.

It seems Sterling Leather has removed all but the Royal Quality Stratoliner from its Stetson line. All they have on the website is Westerns now. Wonder what the story is?

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
It seems Sterling Leather has removed all but the Royal Quality Stratoliner from its Stetson line. All they have on the website is Westerns now. Wonder what the story is?

I noticed the same thing. Glad I ordered my Grand Central when I did, still haven't received it though it's been only a month, with the discount at the time it was a good deal. I have an Excellent Strat on order with Jeff and a custom from Tony B. on order.

I'm regretting not taking advantage of those prices, as well. I emailed them and the response I got was:

Currently, we are unable to get the Stetson Dress Fedoras so therefore, we have removed them from our website. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart