Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson's finest western

majormoore

Vendor
That link to the song was great, look how soft those big ole hats were, when the cowboys start waving em.

Thanks for sharing that, it's a good one.

Mike Moore

J.B.

Practically Family
:essen: Can't you just see some fat ol' Southern moth burpin' up a hairball and nudgin' his buddy...

"Say, Gaylord?"

"Yeah, Cletus."

"Chew-weee! That there chin-zillah fuzz was mighty dee-lish but jes' a little too much on the exotic side fer my likin'..."

"Yup. And yew know them hard-ass little sparkly rock thing-a-ma-bobs weren't all that great either!!!"

Speedster

Practically Family
J.B. said:
:essen: Can't you just see some fat ol' Southern moth burpin' up a hairball and nudgin' his buddy...

"Say, Gaylord?"

"Yeah, Cletus."

"Chew-weee! That there chin-zillah fuzz was mighty dee-lish but jes' a little too much on the exotic side fer my likin'..."

"Yup. And yew know them hard-ass little sparkly rock thing-a-ma-bobs weren't all that great either!!!"

lol lol lol

Aaron Hats

Vendor
As requested here's a pic of the interior. The customers name on the sweatband has been blacked out.

Diamante4a.jpg

BigSho

Vendor
You were right about the Touch of Mink Aaron. Shows how big we are on western hats here. :)

Jeremy
Hats Plus Ltd.

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
I've only ever seen one of these things in person - normally, we don't keep them in stock at the shop. The highest we have in stock (and by that, I mean we have *one* of them, hehe) is the 500X.

Whatever your thoughts on spending $5,000 for a hat, the 1000X is an amazing piece of work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran