Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson's finest western

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
how come ???.....

....on such a fine hat of that magnitutde, that i don't see any mottle in the felt ???...as i have seen on another ???

mark the shoeshine boy

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Put the throttle to the mottle!

All right: I confess. I bought the Stetson. Found a discount coupon for it in the back of a comic book. Had to pay for the envelope and stamp, but so what: the hat glows in the dark, holds a full deck of magic cards, and was stiffened with itching powder and Spanish fly.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Nice diamonds.....!!

The VVS1 Diamonds D color are really special on the hat. Great job Aaron. :) :eusa_clap :)

Diamante2.jpg

BigSho

Vendor
Aaron correct me if I am wrong but I thought that the touch of mink was the most expensive Stetson cowboy. Either way I don't think I would ever have the fortitufe to actually take it out of the leather case.

Jeremy
Hats Plus Ltd.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
I'd be afraid to touch the hat Aaron . When I has at the Stetson factory last year , they were making two of those hats for a special customer in Texas . One was a red and the other a royal blue . The production manger showed them to me but I didn't want to get any marks on them .
The best Stetson we ever sold was a 20X last year -special order only!!

Steven
Bencraft Hats

Aaron Hats

Vendor
besdor said:
I'd be afraid to touch the hat Aaron .

We sell plenty of 10X, 20X and the occasional 100X so we always have white gloves to use.

Veronica, Nice find.

Art, Are we going to see gold and diamonds in a future "work of Art"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo