Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Straw OR

Justdog

Practically Family
Man makes the hat

Atticus Finch said:
I tried to shoot some photos of my new straw Open Road yesterday, but it was pretty hot outside. After only a few minutes I was soaked with sweat and had to give up. Today I got up a little earlier than normal and took a few more pictures while it was still cool.

Overall, for sixty-nine bucks I'm very happy with my new purchase.

Edited.
The man makes the hat and you make this hat perfect on you.
Personaly I am not keen on 2 stiff but if it is part of the design and function then it has to be. I posted a Nylon Bailey with a great style but it is not OR.
It would be dificult to pull off the OR style if the material was to flexible yes?

HatDoc

One of the Regulars
Nic Charles said:
Randy,

I bought the Classic Colonial Panama, made of toquilla palm. This is the style I always pictured when I hear Panama Hat. I don't know if it was an over stock or what, but I did pay $34.99 plus shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ih=008&category=2998&_trksid=p1742.m153.l1262

Good job !!!

Right now, I'm awaiting arrival of 2 Panama hats from eBay: 1 from PB and 1 from Casey. Whichever one is best, I'll use for my "good" hat....the other one will be used for a "beater". I'm also ordering a dark Panama from PB, even as I write this. Can never have too many hats....especially Panamas in the summer. Next mission......900 wpi Montecristi from PB.

And how about that photo? We need to see you in your hat !!!!

Atticus.......every time I look at your photo, I like that hat better !!!!!

Thanks,

Randy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara