Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suit Catalog 1917

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Hey guys, I picked this up at an antique store a while back and thought I'd share some pics! If you want more, I can post more, but for now, here are some of my favorites:

1917a.gif

1917b.gif

1917c.gif

1917d.gif

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
Wow, thanks! Also dig the artwork....but also hate the fact that it reminds me I have an art project due :confused: but yeah, nice, thanks! :D

Btw, nice new avatar :)

Wild Root

Gone Home
Very cool! Like the art work very much. The styles of 1917 are much the same as the early 20's styles.

I would have to say that I don't care for the pants on those suits my self, like the fuller cut ones for the 30's better. I love the hats and some of the suit coats!

Thanks for shairing!

Root.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
thanks, guys!
I know the proportions look really strange, don't they? I agree, the later stuff is better, but the illustrations are just so great. I think a guy would look silly with pants that short. You'd better have some really cool socks showing when you sit down to pull it off, huh?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leathermilitia