Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suit maker opinion

Justdog

Practically Family
Could someone chime in about the quality of Y WILLIAM YU tailored suits?
Value wise construction quality?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
They're considered to be one of the better HK custom tailors. I've been to their NYC shop and the quality looks OK but then custom tailoring is all about fit, which I can't comment on. If you're considering using them I'd suggest working with one of their shops (NY,HK) rather than their traveling trunk shows.

H.Johnson

One Too Many
I concur - not my favourite among the HK custom tailors but right up there in terms of quality and value. I have visited their HK place.

GBR

One of the Regulars
Said to be amongst the top three or four tailors in HK. I intend to try them next time I am in HK.

Justdog

Practically Family
William Yu

Thanks as I just bought a Bespoke Charcoal Gray Double breasted for 165 dollars Mint. Is that a good deal? I have not really got much experience with custom made items as I am very easy to fit OTR. This appeared to be well tailored. I was looking for a DB charcoal gray and this appeared to be a good fit.
The same person sold me a Versace classic 2 which was a faint herringbone 4 button black SB and it was OFTR. Very excellent fabric and fit 165 dollars.
Normally I would not mention prices but as I asked for feedback cost is part of that query.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR