Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Swedish DVD help request [UPDATE]

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Bartenders please move this if needed. It is film related so I've placed it in "The Moving Picture" forum. Thanks.

Can any of the Lounge members who are, or understand the Swedish language help me to find this DVD:
sficoverza9.jpg

The film is "Offret" by the great russian director Andrei Tarkovsky. It was filmed in Sweden and I am trying to buy the Swedish Film Institute version of the DVD. The SFI DVD is subtitled in English throughout. This film is available in a U.S. version,however the SFI disc is,from all accounts,the best looking transfer. If you know of a website that is in English and carries this version can you please post a link? Alternately I'd ask if you could order a copy from a Swedish language site and I will send you a check or PayPal for the cost of the DVD and shipping to the U.S. I can add a bit extra for the effort or perhaps render a similar favor if there is a U.S. only DVD,CD or book that you need. Thanks very much.
Best regards,
Sefton

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Speedster. BT gave me a lead on a possible domestic (US) source of the region 2 Swedish dvd that I'm now looking into. If that doesn't work I'll try your link. I appreciate the help.
Cheers! Sefton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24