Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tapatalk Pro Photo Posting Problem

John Galt

Vendor
I'm getting a new error with Tapatalk Pro on the lounge. I'm being asked to put my user name in to post photos, and getting a network error when I do so. Does anyone know if this is an FL issue or a Tapatalk issue? Anyone else having this problem lately?

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

TOuten2

Familiar Face
I've had the same issue. I use tapatalk on my iPhone, and cannot post a pic. I have to open the site on my web browser, and post pics there. I don't know for sure, but it appears to be a tapatalk thing.

Tim

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Tapatalk was updated on iOS between Christmas and New Years.
I haven't had any problems on the 10 forums that I read everyday.
Are you trying to post a picture on your phone or hosted one from a photo sharing site?

TOuten2

Familiar Face
The forum asks for user name first, then once that is entered, it says "error. Your session has expired. Log in to continue". However, I am logged in.

Tim

John Galt

Vendor
It's actually a pretty nice way to participate. I just wish they would leave well enough alone & quit changing it up.

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
I forget, why should I get this app on my iPhone?

One of my favorite features of Tapatalk is the ability to get forum post's like a txt message pop up on the iPhone.
So if someone replies to a thread you are subcribed to or quoute's you in their response or send's you a PM you know it right then.
It really makes the forums more interactive than when use just a computer to access them. I have ten different forums set up like this and I love being up to date on a disscussion.:)

triple-d

A-List Customer
I Googled Tapatalk Fedora Lounge, thought I should explain the revival of an older thread...lol

So is Tapatalk still considered a good communication app, and can you post pics direct from an Iphone or Ipad?

winterland1

Practically Family
Tapatalk works very smoothly for me posting a test photo just to make sure. You can have all your forums in one spot.
Yes you can upload pics right from phone.
ef0b2e1227ed847cca59a50e3e23fdd5.jpg

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
I Googled Tapatalk Fedora Lounge, thought I should explain the revival of an older thread...lol

So is Tapatalk still considered a good communication app, and can you post pics direct from an Iphone or Ipad?

I use it all the time. I am using a beta version of the app right now. [emoji1] you can post images and videos. I like keeping all my hobby forums in one place. I have 50 forums in my tapatalk app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21