Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tattoos.

sixsexsix

Practically Family
scruff try putting "
" around that

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
sixsexsix said:
scruff try putting "
" around that
I did.. so I'm confused [huh] I'm going to upload it to photobucket then put the tags around that link and see if it works.

:edit: Lets see if it will work now:
octotattoo016-1.jpg

Shouldn't this thread be in the display case?

TheDutchess

One of the Regulars
Love it

Thats a sick tattoo! I love it! Whomever your artist was did an excellent job. I don't have any tattoos but i do admire the art of it.

Canadave

One Too Many
I can't believe it's been almost 2 hours with only one reply. I guess the guys are missing this thread. That's one amazing tattoo. It looks like you have another on the small of your back. What is that?

David

lillielil

Familiar Face
My favorite tattoo:

snowtattoo.jpg

This is actually my "something blue" for my wedding. My wife has a matching one, but in a more discrete location. It looks red in the picture because it was brand new.

I have two others - a small lily on my ankle (hey, I was 18 once) and a squiggly thing on my shoulder blade, as well as many more planned.

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
Thank you very much TheDutchess and Canadave :D

My artist is amazing, and a lady which is also great :D

:eek:fftopic: lillielil you said your wife but you're female.. do you have a civil partnership? I think that's great :)

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
MissS said:
Scruff, that is an amazing tattoo! How many sittings did it take?
Thanks alot :)

Well I had the mermaid for atleast a year before I got the octopus. The mermaid was 5 sittings, but the last sitting was only about 45 minutes long. The other 4 were around and hour and a half - 2 hours.

The octopus was 3 sittings, first one was 2 and a half hours, then 2 hours for the next 2.

Canadave, I forgot to answer your question before. I have a small orienal dragon on my lower back. It was my first tattoo and I want to keep it because of that reason but I also want to cover it up because it's such a waste of space! Such a small tattoo in such a large space.

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
MissS said:
It's very cute! I do see what you mean about it being small though. Perhaps rather than covering it up, you can add to the design, like you have with your mermaid?
ah well the thing with that is although I love Japanese tattoo style it's not something I want on my body. So there's nothing i'd really want to add, plus I had other plans. But, you never know, if my tattoosit came up with a design good enough maybe it'd fix my problem :D

Darhling thank you very much!

pgoat

One Too Many
i_am_the_scruff said:
I did.. so I'm confused [huh] I'm going to upload it to photobucket then put the tags around that link and see if it works.

:edit: Lets see if it will work now:
octotattoo016-1.jpg

Shouldn't this thread be in the display case?
That's quite a piece! Nice colors.

John Boyer

A-List Customer
Dear Scruff,

That is an absolutely fabulous work of art. Beautiful and very well done! Should you decide to add to it, please, please, please "keep us in the loop"--post us--with pictures--did I say please?

Prairie Dog

A-List Customer
The strongest singer this year on AI was Carly Smithson. :eusa_clap
Unfortunately the voting public could not get beyond the ink she had all over her arm.:(

a-carly-smithson-photo1.jpg

Story

I'll Lock Up
Thread readin' music!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n4zRe_wvJw8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n4zRe_wvJw8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
John Boyer said:
That is an absolutely fabulous work of art. Beautiful and very well done! Should you decide to add to it, please, please, please "keep us in the loop"--post us--with pictures--did I say please?
But ofcourse :D

TessTrueheart

This thread is cool! Everyone has such fabulous artwork! I can't show you mine, I am on my 8th laser treatment to have it removed and it's almost gone...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany