Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THANKSgiving to Bartenders and 'Guys In Charge'

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
I think the membership of the Lounge is collectively among the finest groups of people I've ever come across.

Thanks to you for all participating here.

ken100

Familiar Face
Nice

This is such a nice place to park yourself, I feel very comfortable here with all you folks, humour, spunk and sarcasm in a mature and intelligent form,thanks to all that keep this forum going. Not to mention style and elegance.
Ken

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't want to seem too redundant but I must say that I have really enjoyed my short tenure here. I appreciate the helpfulness, encouragement, and civility exhibited time after time. I have never been a member of a forum of any kind and would have laughed at anyone who suggested I would join one AND post photos of myself on it. In my business, it is not generally done for safety/security reasons. I have found, however, on this forum, an ease and comfort level to do so. I doubt any of my many "clients" from over the years frequent such places as this; it is an overall classy group of people. Thank you to those who run and maintain this forum and also thank you to all those who have seen fit to respond to some new guy they never met. (though I may bump into carter at Hatco one of these days since I am in there fairly often since finding this place).

Happy Thanksgiving holidays to each and every one of you, with my thanks.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Warm wishes to all you superb people, and remember, the weekend's only HALF done. That means more time to hang out in my favorite lounge, real or imagined.:D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
I find it amazing that so many people come here with such differing backgrounds and with minor exception we all have a great time and get along so well. It speaks volumes about the individuals as well as the environment. It is a real pleasure to be a member:eusa_clap

charlie farley

One of the Regulars
It's nice to be back :D (been to the str8 razor place).The civilised manner of the lounge is the main reason why I'd love it if a lot more people wore hats 'cause I recon it does make people act in a more civilised way.

funneman

Practically Family
Thanks to MK and all the Bartenders...

l_fe371de28d05b5db300d88b48c01749f.jpg

Panache

A-List Customer
I would like to also offer my thanks to all the Moderators here.

I may not be the most prolific poster on the Fedora Lounge, but I enjoy coming here to read the threads, and very much appreciate the civility to be found on here.

These Moderators do a heck of a lot work behind the scenes to keep spammers out and things running smoothly within.

I raise my glass (a vodka tonic) to all the line ladies and gents who dedicate their time and energy to making this place such a pleasant one.

Cheers

Jamie

ET

One of the Regulars
My additional comments:

I have been online for a good long while and had given up on putting myself into any forum as I generally found that over time they degenerated into nastiness or advertisements for unseemly websites. I looked and read the forums on this one for quite a while before I decided to join. I appreciate the good humor and friendly attitude of this group a great deal...Thanks for keeping it tasteful and easygoing!:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael