Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Adventurer's Gear Thread

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"Jackaroo" brand shirt, has vents in the back with mesh lining for ventiltion"

4239349691_2a3a8c9bce.jpg

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here are some pics taken of me this weekend when I was done moving snow.
http://yfrog.com/131003065gj

http://yfrog.com/581003067uj

The jacket is a Tony Nowak Crystal Skull, the pants, shirt, & cardigan are Magnoli in Goldenrod, dark khaki, & camel respectively. The bag is a Magnoli as well. The tie came form solidcolorneckties.com. It is one of their officers ties. The boots are repro WW2 double buckle boots

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
My usual attire varies from my brown stetson fedora, flannel shirts, jeans and boots to my newly acquired stetson derby and great coat. Mostly my dress is very adventurous. In fact quite often I am told that I look like I should be off on some far-flung expedition with Allan Quatermain or Indiana Jones.

Raider

One of the Regulars
greatestescaper said:
here is my adventure/aviator look, i'm having a vest made to match the one worn by sean connery in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen which with the boots, breeches and a hat i think would be very cool. the boots and breeches i got from whatpriceglory, the jacket and cap a local leather shop the goggles from a halcyon, and the scarf from uswings.

flyingace_aeroplane.jpg

Here's a pic of my dad in the late 40's....He's wearing his cav breeches and boots from the late 30's, a Mackinaw coat, and a flying cap....He flew my mom to New Mexico in his single engine.
Picture001.jpg

draws

Practically Family
Gutshot said:
Couldn't resist picking this up off ebay last week:

4293221511_f9f7bae805.jpg
Gutshot, Now that cracks me up!!! Was it the hat or the plants? Hillarious!!!!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

draws

Practically Family
draws said:
What was it that Stanley said to Livingston?

I was walking through the jungle and I smelled something cooking!
I looked around to see what was cooking.
They was cooking me!

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
draws said:

What makes you so sure that the listing didn't read.

One Jungle Adventurer, slightly used, but still camouflaged with foliage. Can only ship within continental US on this item.

:D

Raider

One of the Regulars
Baggers said:
We were down in the Texas Hill country this weekend at a friend's house and the scenery has always reminded me of Southern Africa, so I brought some gear along for an impromtu photoshoot. Imagine taking a breather on the veranda after taking a ride through the bush:

Veranda01.jpg

Filson short sleeve feather weight poplin shirt, and WPG boots, spurs, and breeches. The belt comes from Colonel Littleton. I say Mojave, care for a sundowner?

Cheers!
Baggers,
I have the same WPG boots and a pair of their green wool breeches. I need some khaki! I was very pleased with the breeches. The boots were a little less than what I was hoping for....but (on reflection) great for the price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy