Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

mattfink

Practically Family
Mee too! Have a brown and gray version of the railroad shirt. Also have the same hat in blue/gray herringbone pattern.

Viper Man

Banned
mattfink said:
Lofgren caps are amazing!

Agreed, I own three of them! They are a little pricey but worth it IMO.

Gray Pinstripe (Same as SpeedRcrX)
386976647.jpg

Salt & Pepper Chambray
386976646.jpg

Black & Gray Covert
386976645.jpg

Viper Man

Banned
Thanks! Me too! Of the three, that is the only one with a liner so I usually only wear it in cooler weather. Also, I have noticed of my three caps that the pinstriped one is the least generously cut.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Here is the Hat People cap offering. It was a black herringbone originally, but the sun & time has faded the fabric to a nice dark charcoal grey. The cut on this one was their 'Full Cut', but I think the next one I order from them will be the 'Extra Full Cut'. I think it'll look more correct.
100_6275.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

Panache

A-List Customer
Oh boy flatcaps! Can I join?

DSC04075.jpg

This is my old 8 panel Bianchi a friend gave me years ago, it has seen a bit of use over the years. I also have a couple of tartan driving caps that are narrower.

Cheers

Jamie

Viper Man

Banned
DanielJones said:
Hey Viper Man! Dig on the pinstripe. Looks good with the sunglasses. If you don't mind me asking, what is the jacket?

Cheers!

Dan

Thanks, Dan! The jacket is "Concepts" by Claiborne. I picked it up on sale last year from JC Penney for $39.00. I had been looking for an afordable jacket with vintage styling for awhile and didn't have any luck until I stumbled across this one. When I found it, it was $99 and I felt wayyy over priced. Well, lo and behold, a few weeks later I was in the store again and it was on sale.

Kreissaege

One of the Regulars
Two different ways...

...to wear two different caps:
My "Vintage cap" from Hanna Hats I wear pulled down over the eyes, it seems natural for it.
27092010010_cr.jpg

On the contrary, the "Eight Piece Cap", from HH too, I end up wearing all the way up, with the sweatband in the rear below the potruding part of the skull instead of above it like with the other. I prefer it that way without knowing why.
01102010001.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Viper Man said:
Thanks, Dan! The jacket is "Concepts" by Claiborne. I picked it up on sale last year from JC Penney for $39.00. I had been looking for an afordable jacket with vintage styling for awhile and didn't have any luck until I stumbled across this one. When I found it, it was $99 and I felt wayyy over priced. Well, lo and behold, a few weeks later I was in the store again and it was on sale.

Thank you for the info VM.:) I may have to pop into our local Penney's and see what they have on sale. I rarely go in there since it isn't one of the better one. Sort of a Reader's Digest version.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass