Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

I'm a big fan of that cap Manfred.

Howardeye the buckle detail on that one is really cool as well.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Keith, Ed and Dale, thank you all for the kind words!

If you see what you get for the Money is that Cap a real bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

gear-guy

Practically Family
20140203_112454.jpg 20140203_112448 (1).jpg

Wearing a new wigens while in Breckenridge Co.

Tim Hopton

New in Town
hello all, id like to intruduce myself, my name is Tim, im from northern california, ive been on the fedora lounge cap faction for a couple of years now, but i have been too shy to post, ive been studying alot photos of vintage caps on here as well as in movies from the 30's and vintage photos as well, ive been teaching myself to sew and draw patterns to try to recreate the vintage cap shape, i havent owned a vintage cap yet but i think the shape i came up with is pretty close for just doing it by eye, here my latest attempt at making a cap, its lightweight italian wool with a bemberg rayon lining and a vegetable tanned sheepskin sweatband that i cut from a whole hide, i also use a black vintage style segma snap ,here are a couple pics
mecap.jpg
sweat7cap.jpg
, i will add more later

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
hello all, id like to intruduce myself, my name is Tim,

Ahhhh, does a guy's heart some good. An official welcome to my new old friend Tim! (Tim and I have been bandying about on Facebook for a few months). The cap looks spectacular, both on and off. Looking forward to more pix and more of your creations. Oh, and more periods. Need more periods. ;)

Keith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass