Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

indycop

I'll Lock Up
fatwoul said:
Cap.jpg

Anybody recognise this cap?
The cap and the Chap!!lol

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
This is my cap, I don't know what kind it is, may be a newsboy? It's grey herringbone tweed. Even tho it's an inexpensive one and I don't wear it as much as I'd like to, I'm rather fond of it.

m_IMG_5022.jpg

deelovely

Practically Family
HadleyH said:
This is my cap, I don't know what kind it is, may be a newsboy? It's grey herringbone tweed. Even tho it's an inexpensive one and I don't wear it as much as I'd like to, I'm rather fond of it.
m_IMG_5022.jpg
Very nice look!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I like it! :)

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
HadleyH said:

m_IMG_5022.jpg
Don't care for caps much my own self, just not my style,.....:eek:
But in your case I think they look great! :)

vonwotan

Practically Family
I know it's not PC but, I have to say that our Hadley seems to makes most hats look better... ;)

Maj.Nick Danger said:
Don't care for caps much my own self, just not my style,.....:eek:
But in your case I think they look great! :)

fatwoul

Practically Family
apipeguy said:
Fats! the answer to the cap question? my guess...B!Wear

It is the same cap as in one of deanglen's pictures on this thread. He gave it to me. I believe it was a BCF find, but it's late and my mind is not what it should be.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HadleyH said:

m_IMG_5022.jpg
Nice!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
You should be selling hats! Or water to drowning men!

HadleyH said:
m_IMG_5022.jpg

And we're, may I speak for the gentlemen who have not spoken, rather fond of it on you. :)

Speedster

Practically Family
HadleyH said:

m_IMG_5022.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Hadley, you have my vote as ambassador for the Cap Faction.

Cooler King 196

New in Town
Excelent!

Fantastic, I've found other felows who love the same style of cap (not sure of it's correct name - though I beleive it dates from 1900's to 1930's) and who are not afraid to wear it with an A2 or G1! I have mine in lovely Donegal Tweed.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cooler King 196 said:
Fantastic, I've found other felows who love the same style of cap (not sure of it's correct name - though I beleive it dates from 1900's to 1930's) and who are not afraid to wear it with an A2 or G1! I have mine in lovely Donegal Tweed.

Welcome to the Faction! Hope you can post some shots of your headgear here! Always looking for those who share the 'love' as you put it! Thanks for the post!

dean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk