Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Adnamira

A-List Customer
I picked up this french cap a few weeks ago
You shouldn't boast. Caps really aren't that heavy. Just kidding - that's a really nice cap. If I were to start a cap making company, I'd produce plenty of that brown tweed, because it's a fabric that everyone seems to like. I'm liking more and more the thicker style of brims - highlights the tweed and herringbone fabrics especially.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Seabass did the Mr. Freedom people say if they where going to make any more of their caps? I am waiting for the new crop of Retro Sport caps before ordering some of their caps. Good to know they are one size too big.
Hi TWH
not likely soon on the Mr Freedom. only news was he will call me if any come downstairs....
They still had a bunch of small & x large sizes though.....If we bug em enough maybe just maybe. I told em 7 1/8, 7 1/4 & 7 3/8 are in demand.....
on the Retro-Sport i sent the french seller the cap faction link so maybe soon there will be new models,
But order 1 size small for sure & be patient they are learning the ebay ropes.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
I'm actually a little nervous that the Retro Sports run large. I'm waiting for one to arrive right now. My head measures exactly 22 1/2", so i figured the cap would fit tightly, so I went with a 22 3/4".
Did I screw up?
it will be too big guarranted . I have 10 of those Im 7 1/4 so i went with there sizing the first order 2 caps big those went to Johnny J & he is a 7 3/8, oh JJ there might be some residue on the rear sweats from this sticky foam hat too big tape stuff.
Johnny J ordered his size as per the sellers listing too big But he sold it here.
the other 8 caps 5 fit great since i ordered 1 size small but 3 are slightly loose. I kept the foam hat too big tape JJ & now there cool.
I have 1 loose 1 at my tailors in San francisco hes puttin in a leather sweat for me.....
for cool caps tailor made in S F try Al's Attire He got a cap in there named after me a fast seller (the che cap) 6 panel
he'll bespoke em custom for you

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Yes that is mine. Hope they get some more fabric Thanks for the news Seabass I love mine and would like to get a few more. I wear caps alot to work as they fit in the locker better than a Fedora. Wearing a Malrov today.
web.jpg

We must keep bugging them about making more.:D

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Your Malrov looks good Ed.

I could catch a Borsalino 8 Panel cap over ebay.
Older Caps from Borsalino are rare to find.
This one I guess is an older Cap. Travel by Borsalino!

borsatravel.jpg

borsatravel1.jpg

borsatravel2.jpg

borsatravel3.jpg

borsatravel4.jpg

borsatravel5.jpg

wear44.jpg

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Yes that is mine. Hope they get some more fabric Thanks for the news Seabass I love mine and would like to get a few more. I wear caps alot to work as they fit in the locker better than a Fedora. Wearing a Malrov today.
web.jpg

We must keep bugging them about making more.:D

Nice hat! Can u post more pics please? What does the lining look like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari