Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
I am with BK looks more 50's that 30's. The union label would tell you is it australia union? Hard to make out. Nice cap I had one with the big button that I had Johnny put a small button on when he put a sweatband and removed the ear muff's from. I have had that cap for 50 years. Just turned 60 last month.:D

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
It's not Aussie, it was an Etsy buy. OK, I'll live with it as being 1950's, I don't love it any less :)

Happy belated, Ed! I'm 10 years behind ya and gaining fast.

Another charity shop, another 1930s cap. This is another Dunn & Co "The County" cap.

browndunncountycap1.jpg

Compare to the one I found in another charity shop last year:

dunncountycap1.jpg

browndunncountycap4.jpg

browndunncountycap2.jpg

browndunncountycap3.jpg

browndunncountycap5.jpg

browndunncountycap6.jpg

Jeff Londerée

New in Town
I just received my first Cordova cap today and am thrilled with it! It's made out of lightweight vintage silk from Empire State Silk Corporation. Thanks, Johnny!

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Dynamite cap, Jeff - it really suits you. I must admit I was waiting to see that fabric used in a cap, it looks amazing. Thumbs up again, Johnny!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

howardeye

Practically Family
My first "WOOL" 8 Dart From Cordova. I lean towards the cotton fabrics in the 8 Panel Style but this one is top notch!

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Ne Plus Ultra <1926

P1070630.JPG
P1070632.JPG

Screen+Shot+2013-08-21+at+7.05.19+PM.png

A whole Newspaper page folded up from 1926. 8 darts but somewhat different placements.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24