Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks Mike, Dale, Harv, RJ, Keith, Dharma, It has a nice shape that it retains, but if I lay it flat, it's 11 1/4".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
Now that it's the weekend, here's a few shots of the Prinz Heinrich Mütz that I posted earlier from a cell phone pic. These show the work in better detail.

DSC_0408.JPG

DSC_0409.JPG

DSC_0407.JPG

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Very very lovely cap, Chi! I've eyed this style up in the past, but don't think it'll work on my head - kudos to you for sporting it in style!

GregNYC

One Too Many
This one just in from Johnnie. It's a J.C. Penney vintage. Maybe Johnnie can fill in the era. I think he did a great blocking job. First time wearing a cap in the wind was today. It stays on the head!

e831607a877d3564105a161ec12ae2d9.jpg

5f48e461ff288278f417367ea2ee9c9b.jpg

b8bd949577c1607a70e736b08c5b550b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
How do you store your caps? My wife said mine are getting all over the house, so now I have to step up my game...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lotsahats

One Too Many
I only have one at the moment, so it sits on a hat block on my dresser when I'm not wearing it. I try to keep my fedoras in their boxes when I'm not wearing them, but they still manage to end up on end tables and banisters and desks throughout the house. I think that's just the way it goes. :)

A

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
If you could install a coat rack on your wall creg, all your caps would be in sight and make you debate on which to wear, ive used a tall stationary coat rack before but it was only in the way, so now I hang mine on the wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk