Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Conversion Corral

Or get all rounding jacks so no one trim brims.

Here you go.... :p

jack.jpg

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Been a while since I posted a conversion but here's one I sm quite fond of. It's marked a 7 5/8 on tag under sweat but size tag shows 1/2. It's a 3x quality with embroidered liner from Shuddle bros. in Mint condition in a rare cream color. I wasn't digging the thin ribbon so I switched it out for this silk blend lt beige one and added a wind cord too. I am liking this much better now .

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I usually gravitate toward the thin and mid ribbons. But mostly, for me, it depends on the style of hat, and the height and shape of the crown whether I would prefer a wider ribbon or a thin ribbon.

bond

Most recent conversion of a smaller stetson 3x 1/8 in cream color I like. I bumped this one up to 7 1/2 and gave it a semi Hburg / Capone look . Felt was very dirty and I also pounced it down a little bit.

bond

Thanks for the comments guys.
Here's a Mallory in 7 1/4 that was in pretty rough shape. Ribbon was shot, felt faded and sweat was crap.
I flipped felt inside out and cleaned it in H2o then reblocked to 7 1/2 ,added new ribbon with pleats and wind cord . Under welt brim edge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari