Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the face of evil

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Now we know what evil looks like:

IMG_2727.jpg

I'm leaving now. I have to go cleanse my soul.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
I once had a friend that had a very bad period in his life. Divorce, business failure, and drugs. When he was at his lowest and ending his life was something he entertained HE STILL THOUGHT MORE OF HIS HEAD THAN TO WEAR ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!

Spun polyester elastic hair nets for food workers are far more attractive.

SpatzKat

New in Town
Ghastly. That style of hat is very popular around here. I cringe nearly every time I see one. Of course I'm not sure if it's the hat itself or the baggy pants strapped below the derriere mixed with a shirt 2 sizes too big. :eusa_doh:

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
If it gets the kids wearing hats, so that maybe they'll eventually graduate to a better quality and style of hat, then I'm all for it.

Brad

Tiller

Practically Family
Elaina said:
*moves to the far side of the room and has an escape ready*

Uh...doesn't stuff like this start making it more mainstream, and therefore more available for y'all to have them, and to get good hat wearers in the future?

I agree. I don't like those hats, but anything the weakens the hold baseball caps have on being the only "normal" head wear is a plus in my book. Anything that weakens the populatirty of ballcaps and increase the interest in fedoras are fine by me. Even if they are ugly imho. People have to start somewhere.

Maybe in another twenty years people will be on this forum talking fondly of their first fedora, and it being a "hideous blue checkered patterned stingy" lol.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
SpatzKat said:
Ghastly. That style of hat is very popular around here. I cringe nearly every time I see one. Of course I'm not sure if it's the hat itself or the baggy pants strapped below the derriere mixed with a shirt 2 sizes too big. :eusa_doh:

:arated: Indeed. NYC is infested with those. Makes me want to puke when I see them.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Elaina said:
Uh...doesn't stuff like this start making it more mainstream, and therefore more available for y'all to have them, and to get good hat wearers in the future?

Fewer people wearing hats means more hats at lowers prices on ebay for me.

WideBrimm

A-List Customer
CRH said:
Those are cloth and I think they are made out of Grandma's old kitchen table cloths [huh].

HOT DOG! Just the hat to wear to the church picnic :D , or maybe to the family reunion picnic :eek: Decisions, decisions !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany