Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Great Random Jacket Fit Pic Thread

nick123

I'll Lock Up
How about it? A thread devoted to fit pics?? Feel free to repost your favorites or just any ol' pic(s) if you haven't done so already. I feel that some may feel like a written review is necessary when they get their new jackets here. This thread will allow those who simply want to show off a pic or two of a new or well worn jacket a chance to get some praise or polite feedback. Let's see stuff that hasn't ever been posted! Feel free to crop your heads off if you're shy. Let's see 'em on your backs! Even if the fit isn't good or you're lacking in photographic skills, let this thread be a reference for us to see how that jacket looks on a person.

Obviously you're encouraged to start your own threads if you want to discuss your jacket in detail, but let this be a melting pot for those who just want to throw a pic up.

Last edited:

dan_t

Practically Family
OK, I'll bite.....

First up, Aero modified half belt goatskin.

Aero%20Modified%20Sunburst%2018%20of%2029-3_zpsumlpabm8.jpg

Aero%20Modified%20Sunburst%2019%20of%2029-4_zpsvlujrt6h.jpg

Next custom Aero Sheen FQHH Brown

Aero%20Sheene%2039%20of%2054-20_zps6cvb5dhm.jpg

Last edited:

chamboid

One of the Regulars
Dan_t what's the maker of that jacket sir, looks fantastic? Fit, hide and styling all spot on.

A-1

One Too Many
Great thread!
HD, is your second jacket an Aero Bootlegger? I love the fit and the jacket!!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Not the most popular right now, but still a great jacket: My AL modified Cafe Racer

L1000577_zps0acfebf7.jpg

L1000579_zps35d1ef1d.jpg

And my Lewis Leather Dominator

DSC_3966_zpsacc2f8a6.jpg

DSC_3965_zpsd562506c.jpg

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys, i just ordered a new jacket, once it's here i'll take better pictures of all of them and maybe do a comparative thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran