Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Great Sweater Search

KAT

A-List Customer

Alpine Glamour

New in Town
Whom better to ask...

Hello Kat, sorry for the late reply. I myself am also a lover of all vintage alpine wear (as the name implies), and have found the best sweaters in this style on ebay.de. Go to Kleidung: Trachtenmode.

Never thought you would be browsing that area, did you? :eek: but fact is that "Trachtenmode" has stayed the same for ever and you'll find some good stuff there. If you like short and tight seaters with puffy sleeves, this is your spot!

Na dann, ab die Post! Dirndljacken sind supi!!!!

decodoll

Practically Family
I was watching that sweater too. Unfortunately, it went above the esnipe amount I had set before it was time for it to bid. :( Now I have to figure out what Trachtenmode translates to. :)

Alpine Glamour

New in Town
Translation

Trachtenmode is the general German term for traditional clothing. You know, those outfits you associate with "The Hills are alive".

Good Luck!

KAT

A-List Customer
HAbs bei Trachtenmode bereits versucht..aber nur so grosse Gr??ssen
I tried it on german ebay already, but all i could find were just larger sizes

I wear XS, [huh]

KAT

A-List Customer
A GERMAN GIRL AND HER NEW GERMAN SWEATER

I just got home and found my new vintage alpine sweater in the mail! Ohhh i loooove it so much! I had to take some pictures right away.
Its a kids size sweater. :rolleyes: The seller guessed and said late 30s, early 40s. Its handmade and the buttons got little handpainted flowers on it! (my thanks to Belly Tank, who mailed me the link to the ebay auction...one german dinner for you,cooked by me hahha)
I got a new fetish...Alpine sweater lol

http://public.fotki.com/KATHARINAB/vintage_alpine_sweater/

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
'Scuse me Ladies...

Congrats Kat- I'd hoped you'd get it.

Nice one-

I spend way too much time on eBay and have an excellent memory- so, to appease my conscience, sometimes I email or PM people and eBay link, when I accidentally stumble across something they've been pining for.

You're welcome.;)

B
T

KAT

A-List Customer
jitterbugdoll said:
That's very cute, Kat--and nice triple rolls, too :)
Thanks a lot! Yeah i didnt curl my hair last night so i tried and did the triple rolls again...kinda messy but it was a long day:rolleyes: ;)

KAT

A-List Customer
BellyTank said:
Oh and again-

Selv Tak Kat- det var s?• lidt.
Sku' der v?¶re en anden gang..?

Jeg holder ??jnene ?•ben..

Velbekommmmmm...

?ò?Ö?Ü?ò?Ö?Ü-

Haha.. extra letters to play with. Ha-

B
T