1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

The Hair Tutorials thread

Discussion in 'Beauty' started by Tatum, May 26, 2011.

1. AvavanBlythe

AvavanBlythe Familiar Face

Since this is the "hair tutorials thread" I thought I'd post some interesting finds when looking for inspiration. 40s gals may enjoy this. Personally I work for late 40s in my searches. I didn't want to link/upload the photos since they're massive, and I hate massive images stretching a post as it is. Personal taste from when I used to admin forums back in the day.

This has illustrations with written instructions on how to style these looks: Click Here

This tells you how to work with hair extensions to get your desired chignon. Click Here

2. ashleysummer

ashleysummer Banned

I like changes in everything. Especially what concerns my appearance. The easiest way to change is to style something new on my head. This gallery of hairstyles helps me a lot.

3. HatLoverGirl

HatLoverGirl New in Town

This is so helpful! Thank you for sharing

4. ClassyMica

ClassyMica New in Town

This thread is absolutely incredible! Thank you for taking the time to put this together. SO happy I found this.