Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Moustache

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Coble!. It is still a work in progress but there has bee nothing but positive responses. I figure by December I'll have it where I want it and I can play with the bushiness of it from there.

How has yours come along since the last posted pic here? Have you achieved the Czar Nicholas look yet?

Cheers!

Dan

coble

A-List Customer
the czar nicholas beard is getting their. I figured i'd post in a month, give it time to progress.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
I shaved from the smile lines to the corners of my mouth and trimmed the ends back a bit. I wanted to see how it looked styled this way, and it works pretty well.
SAM_3560.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Thank you all.:D

Nick, it looks fantastic. You nailed down some good proportions there. Well Done! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Coble, can't wait to see how it comes out.

Cheers!

Dan

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
great pics DJ!

my bf Tom has had various versions of a 'stache over the years. Some years clean shaven. Early this year he shaved off the style he had been sporting for over a year. Now he's working on his first pencil ala' William Powell in the Thin Man series for an October event we are going to. Showed him these pics just for fun and he went 'eek...'. Shucks I kinda like it, ...maybe:)

Another couple of shots of Francois Verkurk. The ginger handlebar looks great.
600full-francois-verkerk.jpg

He even pulls off that early 20th century baseball look.
125397170845242767_HIY47Scl_c.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

Last edited:

biox62

New in Town
I shaved from the smile lines to the corners of my mouth and trimmed the ends back a bit. I wanted to see how it looked styled this way, and it works pretty well.
SAM_3560.jpg

I would like a Mo like this one, but my wife says to me she leaves if I come with it....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925