Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Non Shorpy Web All Stars.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
tumblr_m58gbiHPoR1r7s6tdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh4hduSaeU1rvfur8o1_1280.jpg

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
31744v.jpg

Memphis, Tennessee. A secondhand clothing and pawn shop and a cheap rate hotel

October 1939

Marion Post Wolcott, photographer

Library of Congress, Farm Security Administration and Office of War Information collection

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Another LoC non-Shorpy, and a breath of spring - or should I say summer.

Leaving the White House after an audience with FDR on June 25, 1938, are Willis Mahoney, l, 3-time-loser Democratic candidate for Senator from Oregon, and Frank McNinch, r, chairman that year of first the Federal Power, then Communications, Commission. One suspects the meeting had to do with power, which was much more relevant to Oregon's concerns at the time.
24793v.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Page 1 of 8

Today I went through a ton of photos found on Etsy. These are not nearly all the hat photos, but they are a big chunk of them. I have 75 to post, so it’s going to be 8 posts in a row.

etsyphoto1.jpg

etsyphoto2.jpg

etsyphoto3.jpg

etsyphoto4.jpg

etsyphoto5.jpg

etsyphoto6.jpg

etsyphoto7.jpg

etsyphoto8.jpg

etsyphoto9.jpg

etsyphoto10.jpg

Sprinkles

One of the Regulars
"Nazi Army Now 75 Miles From Paris" --- That guy looks pretty serious! Great picture!! I could use a jumbo malted milk (for 5 cents even)!!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Is "shorpy" the name of a specific photographer or gallery? What constitutes "non-shorpy?" Is it anything before color photography?

Anyway, these are always great to see. Josh, your collection is FANTASTIC. I have saved several images onto my computer. Unbelievable stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk