Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Passing Away of John Erickson, Fellow Lounger and Friend to Many.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Every so often, I stumble across one of his posts and just get sad, knowing he's gone.

Me too Tom. We know these things happen every second of every day thoughout life, but that's all too much for a human mind to comprehend. So we are left with the 'few' personal moments we can grasp that touch us from time-to-time when someone who is part of our life or has passed across our life in some form dies and leaves a footprint or a shadow in the sand of our minds.
TFL is just one of life's beaches where every so often you come across one of those footprints in the sand and it makes you stop, and 'think' for a while.

John is missed by many and that's a testament and measure of the man...

Very well said.

Losing people is never easy, but it is nice having places like The Lounge. That way, you can go back, read posts, banter back and forth, and remember fondly.

Me too Tom. We know these things happen every second of every day thoughout life, but that's all too much for a human mind to comprehend. So we are left with the 'few' personal moments we can grasp that touch us from time-to-time when someone who is part of our life or has passed across our life in some form dies and leaves a footprint or a shadow in the sand of our minds.
TFL is just one of life's beaches where every so often you come across one of those footprints in the sand and it makes you stop, and 'think' for a while.

John is missed by many and that's a testament and measure of the man...

Stormy

A-List Customer
Was just thinking about John. I think he will be in my heart forever. I told a friend about the FL and suggested she join. She asked why I like it here so much. I couldn't help but to say, "Because I get to talk to people like JohnInCovina in the lounge." Of course she had no I idea what I meant, so I explained.

Still missing you John ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21