Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Stetson Stratoliner

LadyPowers

Familiar Face
The Stetson Stratoliner is a good fedora to have. :cool: Both JP and I both have one. I got mine first. :) His is from the WWII, and mine is from the 1950s. I don’t have an original hatbox for mine. My Stratoliner is original and has been cleaned and reblocked by Art. I like wearing the hat. If you guys need more pictures let me know. Does anyone else have a Stratoliner? Here is the picture of my hat:

LPs1950sStratoliner.jpg

Regards,

Lady Powers

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I've had about 5 of them. I have 2 at present,a gray one and brown one. I have the matching hat boxes as well. I would love to find a black one, but have never seen one my size. They are indeed a great hat.

fedoralover

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
No,but I would love to get one. What a neat, elegant hat!

I have been enjoying JP's vintage hat ads on another thread and some of those hats make me want to time travel. Just go back for a few hours and come back with lots of hats.

Well, maybe someday on Ebay....

karol

You have had five of them! :eek: No wonder I have had such a hard time finding one. FL----the Stratoliner black hole. :p Hmmm... I have never seen a black Stratoliner either. Mine is brown, LP's is gray as you can see so I guess you could say we have two as well. :)
KD, I always accuse Art of having a time machine hidden somewhere because he can produce the darndest things from that vault. :) I really like mine. Here is an ad specific to the Stratoliner from 1940.

stratad.jpg

Regards to all,

J

P. S. Check out the women's hats too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo