Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The very *pink* of perfection!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
dita.jpg

NOT Bette Davis as it is mis-labeled! That could reall confuse a newbie!

But what a pic!!!

GizelaSuicide

New in Town
Pink is a great color but it takes incredible sense of style to pull it off. It's just so easy to look cheap or tacky in it..

Oh Dita looks amazing in this picture!!

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
My grandmother married in pale pink, in 1949 I believe. Absolutely gorgeous. I have her dress (and slip and shoes), but they'll never in a million years fit. I'm a good 4 inches taller, 2 shoe sizes bigger, and at least 40 lbs heavier on a good day. But I like to look at it :)

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
I just saw a Doris Day documentary and heard about Kitten Kay Sera or the first time:

wardrobe_1515523i.jpg

She claims not to have worn any other colour than pink for more than 25 years!

Here's her idol
DorisDay1960s_34c.jpg

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
cherry lips said:
I just saw a Doris Day documentary and heard about Kitten Kay Sera or the first time:

wardrobe_1515523i.jpg

She claims not to have worn any other colour than pink for more than 25 years!

Here's her idol
DorisDay1960s_34c.jpg

I saw Kitten Kay Sera on TV once, and was totally enthralled. There's more here in case any other pink-obsessed ladies are interested!

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Aw, thanks! That's my niece. She was our ring bearer.... her basket has a small pink pillow I made from scraps from my dress, and the same ribbon from the handle of my bouquet is holding the rings in place on the pillow. I bought her the boots the day I asked her to be in our wedding, not intending for her to wear them in the wedding. She was between kids and women's shoe sizes at that time, and couldn't find any shoes that were appropriate (not too kiddie, not too hoochie), so I told her she could wear the boots. It fit with the "theme" also, we did shades of pink and western.

I have a new pinkie in my life, my daughter Lilypie.

daddysprincess5_080110.jpg

baby_butterfly

One of the Regulars
Babydoll said:
Aw, thanks! That's my niece. She was our ring bearer.... her basket has a small pink pillow I made from scraps from my dress, and the same ribbon from the handle of my bouquet is holding the rings in place on the pillow. I bought her the boots the day I asked her to be in our wedding, not intending for her to wear them in the wedding. She was between kids and women's shoe sizes at that time, and couldn't find any shoes that were appropriate (not too kiddie, not too hoochie), so I told her she could wear the boots. It fit with the "theme" also, we did shades of pink and western.

I have a new pinkie in my life, my daughter Lilypie.

daddysprincess5_080110.jpg

OMG! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I have gone all gooey :D she is just adorable

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Hahahah! Isn't she, though? I think she knows it. Look at her expression:

daddysprincess2_080110.jpg

I think the best reaction I've had to her when introducing her to my friends is one of them (childless) said that her ovaries started tap dancing. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo