Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ThinkGeek's "Officially Licensed" Indiana Jones Fedora

They all seem to be ladies' hats since the bow is on the right side of the crown! :eek:
J B said:
Yeah, you're right, they hardly resemble what Harrison Ford wore in any of the films. I would have to say that the brown fur felt one is the "most" accurate, even though it is no particularly so. The least accurate ones though, look to be the Australian outback hats, and the cotton ones.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
gtdean48 said:
They all seem to be ladies' hats since the bow is on the right side of the crown! :eek:

Actually, I noticed that, but forgot to comment on it... I'm wondering if it's really that way, or if the pictures are reversed. Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead in a fedora that had the ribbon all wrong, really proves how cheap it is.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
J B, I'm sure they are just reversed negatives on the website but seems like any good hat person would've caught that before posting them. :eusa_doh:

Indeed, if you enlarge the photos you can see quite clearly that the Indiana Jones pin is reversed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR