Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

this is a question for the dames (gals)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Watch out Nitti.....

[video=youtube;PawwEk9E8i8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PawwEk9E8i8&feature=related[/video]

rue

Oh stop Tomasso :p

I'll play.....

Fantasy.... I'm Jean Harlow, having a grand old time kissing Clark Gable in our new movie Red Dust.....
Reality.... I'm the same as I am now.... a housewife taking care of her family, but in a much better world ;)

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Hey, you took Jean Harlow! :p

In 1932, I'm Joan Crawford, and I've just starred in Grand Hotel. My flapper days are over, but I've got a whole new career ahead of me... Or 3... :)

Stormy

A-List Customer
Fantasy: I'm Jo Baker in Paris dazzling the world with my trendsetting, avante-garde persona. I'm totally unaware that 80yrs later pop divas and supermodels will become famous after copping my style.

Reality: By day I'm a high school English teacher struggling to help students and their families survive the Depression. But at night I'm a local singer and pianist hoping to some day grace the world stage (whatever that may be). If anyone finds out about this, I could loose my teaching job. So please don't blow my cover!

_Nightwing

One of the Regulars
I like your reality, it sounds exactly like a romantic comedy. A good one though. And they always end happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo