Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

Trolley pole - seems more iconic to me and more "alive" as the car seems to have more "freedom."

For existing rides: San Francisco Cable Car or New Orlean's St. Charles Line Street Car?

Trolley pole - seems more iconic to me and more "alive" as the car seems to have more "freedom."

For existing rides: San Francisco Cable Car or New Orlean's St. Charles Line Street Car?

Hmmm...that's a tough one, as they are two of my favorite places to eat. But...I'm not a huge fan of the SF cable cars, and I'm a Gulf Coast kind of guy...so I'd say New Orleans Street Car.

Have we done bourbon or scotch?

Hmmm...that's a tough one, as they are two of my favorite places to eat. But...I'm not a huge fan of the SF cable cars, and I'm a Gulf Coast kind of guy...so I'd say New Orleans Street Car.

Have we done bourbon or scotch?

Scotch - have had more exposure is probably the reason.

Caipirinha or Mojito?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Never heard of Black & Brown, now Black & Tan is Pale ale or lager, mixed with Stout or porter, here's what you do:
Fill a glass halfway with pale ale then add the stout. The top layer is best poured slowly over an upside-down tablespoon placed over the glass to avoid splashing and mixing the layers.

Never heard of Black & Brown, now Black & Tan is Pale ale or lager, mixed with Stout or porter, here's what you do:
Fill a glass halfway with pale ale then add the stout. The top layer is best poured slowly over an upside-down tablespoon placed over the glass to avoid splashing and mixing the layers.

Around here, if you ask for a "black and tan", it will almost certainly be Guinness and Bass, but will be about 1/3 Bass and 2/3 Guinness. If you ask for a "half and half", it will be 1/2 Harp and 1/2 Guinness. I don't know if that's "correct" or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24