Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Edward

Bartender
Thank you... just wondering if it would be a solution to the outline showing through after break-in... specially if placed behind an exterior breast pocket.
Decisions decisions...

Anything's possible.... Personally, I prefer the G1 type pocket because they're easier to get at when the jacket is on (especially with a neat fitting jacket like a 30s Halfbelt), and won't sag.... The drawback with any pocket in the lining of a jacket is that with time it can sag a bit, which won't happen, imo, when the opening is located in the leather facing. All depends on what you prefer, really...

emigran

Practically Family
Anything's possible.... Personally, I prefer the G1 type pocket because they're easier to get at when the jacket is on (especially with a neat fitting jacket like a 30s Halfbelt), and won't sag.... The drawback with any pocket in the lining of a jacket is that with time it can sag a bit, which won't happen, imo, when the opening is located in the leather facing. All depends on what you prefer, really...

Good point... thanks
Now back to my decisions...

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This Aero J106 in Brown Steerhide looks great...shipping to customer...

Aero J106.jpg

Aero J106 1.jpg

Tarwater

Familiar Face
^^^ Or the black and brown two-tone.

That's never worked for me. I've seen it look good on someone else on occasion but I find I'm either having a black day or brown. My fit jacket was two-tone. Well done but not for me.

IXL

One Too Many
^^^ Now that's funny!! In all seriousness, I'm having a hard time choosing between the two-tone, and an all-brown J106, but either way it will have all brass hardware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner