Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

To Epaulette or not to Epaulette an Aero J107/106

Stand By

One Too Many
No epaulettes IMO. The jacket's busy enough with the pockets and belt and just doesn't need them.
I hope Revenue Canada gives you everything you're due …!

Stand By

One Too Many
That is one serious jacket you there. That's a man's jacket alright! Looks particularly sensational from the back. You must be over the moon with it … it's worn in beautifully.

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Thanks for the kind words, guys :) I absolutely adore this jacket, it's definitely a statement. It's funny how quickly the FQHH gains some dramatic creases; I feel like I've hardly worn this jacket but the sleeves and back say otherwise. The jacket still needs a lot of breaking in, though. And that's hard to do when you're smitten with 3 other jackets. Breaking in a leather jacket is a lot easier when you just have the one, and wear it every day (even around the house).

Damo

A-List Customer
Mendel,
Yeah man that's one nice jacket. You wear it well, looks great!

Also I like the flow... Looks good on you. You got a ways to go bfore you catch up to me.

Damo

A-List Customer
Thanks man. Maybe you should consider two-tone ;) did you ever end up getting that 641?

No 641, ended up grabbing a 141 for a decent price. I have a Johnson leather and a vanson chopper hopefully coming soon.

I really like your two tone but with a black chopper and 141, overdye Johnson. i would like my next to be brown.

Thanks, gents! Still don't think you can pull this one off, Ivan? ;)

I'm currently banned from the straight black Perfecto style altogether, let alone for one that's even more extravagant (in a good way). Two tone cafe racer, though... :)

Edward

Bartender
I'm currently banned from the straight black Perfecto style altogether, let alone for one that's even more extravagant (in a good way). Two tone cafe racer, though... :)

Are you trying to vary your own collection, or is this under the declaration of a Higher Power? (I have one of those that mutters darkly on occasion about my shoe habit.... :lol: ).

Are you trying to vary your own collection, or is this under the declaration of a Higher Power? (I have one of those that mutters darkly on occasion about my shoe habit.... :lol: ).

Higher power, one that cannot be bargained nor reasoned with. lol

Damo

A-List Customer
Just thought of another epaulette question, does anyone know if the studs placed near the shoulder help keep the epaulettes from bridging?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner